Little Guest House "am Wall"
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic
, tourist accommodation is subject to current restrictions for the time being. This may change at short notice. Therefore, please inform yourself if you are allowed to be accommodated for the intended purpose of your journey during the corresponding booking period.
A small, individual cottage built in 1807, with the comfort of today. Newly renovated and modernized in 2013.
Full of nooks and crannies, but also rustic and comfortable.
62 sqm with 3 floors. Ideal for 2-4 persons.
On the entrance floor, a hallway leads you into the kitchen and the bathroom. Two windy stairs lead you up to the cozy living room and to the bedroom above. The slightly skewed floors give the house its special charme. But in the customized bed you won't feel any skewness.
- central in Hann. Münden's historic city
- 30 seconds to the bakery
- nice cafés and various restaurants just a few minutes away
- several delis and a supermarket only a few minutes away
- historical town hall can be reached by foot in five minutes
- the park is only a few minutes away
- parking space available
- free WLAN
- we use certified hygienic detergents
Lockable parking space for bicycles. Non-smoker house.
Prices per night:
2 persons 60 Euro
3 persons 75 Euro
4 persons 90 Euro
(house cleaning + bedding included)
Roswitha Heins: +49-151 67309226